SPP Pumps takes the health of our employees, customers, vendors and visitors very seriously. We are taking all reasonable steps to protect their welfare during the current pandemic.
We will continue to mitigate the transmission of this virus. It is important to revisit the basic and most effective steps that can be taken by all SPP stakeholders:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer as provided.
- Use non-contact forms of greeting.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing, ideally into a tissue that is then thrown away or into the inside of your elbow.
- Avoid close contact with anyone around you and MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING.
We are operational in all global SPP Pumps manufacturing facilities including service centres and remain committed to serve our customers during this difficult time. Our Field Service team are available to support our business partners and products in the field where travel is permitted and it is safe to do so.
We thank all of our stakeholders for their support and understanding during this very challenging situation. We will continue to liaise and communicate all relevant details as they become available.
Bob Tichband - Chief Operating Officer.