Faced with demanding applications in energy distribution and trains, a vast amount of users worldwide have chosen SPP Pumps transformer oil pumps to reduce critical operating temperatures and protect their investment in high value transformers.
- Extensive range spanning any transformer oil application
- Wide choice of 50 Hz and 60 Hz Inline and Elbow orientation pumps, all fully compliant and tested to the latest ASME regulations.
- 2 in. to 10 in. bores
- Up to 53 US gpm flow / up to 82 ft. heads
- IP55 to fully water submersible
- Bespoke specification and customisation
- Specify every aspect of your pump requirements, including flow rate and pressure performance, flange drilling and paint finish.
- Introducing our pressure die cast range
- Transformer oil pumps now with die cast instead of sand cast components providing ultimate performance, value, precision and quality.
- Warm oil performance tested
- Every pump tested and certified running a warm oil cycle pressure and performance test before shipping.
- Proven longevity
- Many original SPP transformer oil pumps are still in service after 40+ years.
AT Inline Range
AT Elbow Range