Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety
SPP Pumps strives to be acknowledged as a Quality, Environmental, Safety and Health (QESH) industry leader in Pumps and Pumping Systems, providing innovative solutions and services to meet the needs of our customers in line with the principles of sustainable development, responsible care and quality product.
We conduct our businesses with respect and care for the environment and without compromising the health and safety of people, whether employees, customers or citizens around the world
We continuously improve our business processes while meeting or exceeding legal or regulatory or other requirements and appropriate international standards.
We provde high quality products and services to make our customers successful and add value to our business.
We provide an environment for open and transparent communication of QESH matters.
We recognize that the skills and involvement of our employees are essential for understanding and fulfilling the needs of our company and customers.
We provide the necessary resources to achieve our vision.
In order to follow these principles SPP Pumps Ltd will:
- Integrate QESH into all business strategies and processes.
- Manage QESH effectively by evoMng, implementing and maintaining a best practice, process oriented, risk based, Integrated management system.
- Assess and manage the QESH risks of the business throughout product life cycle and the environmental impacts from past practices.
- Measure QESH performance and develop annual and long term QESH objectives to acbleve continuous, sustainable improvement.
- Verify compliance with internal and external requirements through audits and comply with international standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Address QESH issues and their impact on practices, processes and products to alignour business with public and customer expectations
- Promote QESH awareness and enhance confidence of internal and externalstakeholders in our business by communication, consultation, training and advising.
- Hold every employee accountable for their commitment to our principles to ensure the prevention of ill health, prevention of pollution and quality of products and services.
This policy is reviewed on an annual basis.